Ta-da! I've returned to my journal! It's been a loooooong long time, no? Much has changed since my last post. You see, I've been using a paper journal (which I will still be using, hopefully). I decided to return to livejournal for its communities and whatnot. So, to summarize the past--wow-- year... I'll list what's "gone down", as it were. I can't believe it's almost been a year. Hah.
1. Turned 18... pfft.
2. Dropped out of The Joe Kubert School. Thankfully, I discovered I was NOT heading in the right direction. While I still love cartoons (and love drawing them), it's not what I want to do for a living- just for fun. I want to focus on fine art (painting, drawing, sculpture...) and study wildlife art. Yay, animals!
3. Searched high and low for the right school to apply for. This took me a good three months. Finally, sometime in late November, I realized that the school Blair is going to, duCret, is the perfect school for me as well (perfect for aspiring fine artists and illustrators)!
4. Was accepted to duCret. Huzzah!!!
5. Finally got back into playing Kingdom Hearts and finished it. Woo-hoo!
6. Got Kingdom Hearts II and finished it. Boom!
7. Fell in love with the Kingdom Hearts games. It's true, I'm obsessed now. I'm drawing fanart, making videos, reading fanfiction-- it's sick (hehe- not really). I'm especially fond of the friendship between Sora, Donald and Goofy, and the
love relationship between Sora and Riku. Kairi isn't worth my time =P
8. Started taking care of a stray cat. She lives on our deck now. I named her Janie. She's the best cat in the world!
That's it I guess. After I dropped out of JK, I started working-- then I stopped. I've been spending my days doing yoga/pilates, drawing animals and cartoons, playing video games, and kid stuff like that. Life is good.
'Tis all for now. I have to get back in the groove of updating. I think I'll post more later. S'long fer now!